My Little Sister Can’t Possibly Have A Hemorrhoid (PC)

 


ABOUT THIS GAME

An original visual novel.
“My little sis got hemorrhoids so, I stuck a suppository up her ass.”
My beautiful, graceful little sister… has bleeding hemorrhoids!
Unable to discuss this problem with anyone, she comes to me for advice.
I go out and buy a suppository for her but……
“Oniichan…… I can't…… get it all the way in……”
It would seem she failed at inserting it.
I've heard it's actually pretty hard to put it in yourself.
“B, big bro…… Please…… put it in for me……?”
Eh!? But, I'll see her anus if I do that!?
Her face scarlet red, her body shaking in embarrassment.
My little sister begs so earnestly. She's so adorable.
I can no longer hold on to my sense of reason!
What will Oniichan do!?
Let's mix things up with my little sister's best friend.
Things escalated for the worse? No, we of course mean, the best!

Release2019-05-09
Developer/Publisherlyricbox
Censored: No
OS: Windows
Length: short (2-10 hours)
LanguageEnglish
Genre2dcg, visual novel, male protagonist, group, Harem, yuri, incest

Screenshots



Download

Mega : Link

Komentar